Saturday, February 28, 2009

White Puffle, Rockhopper, News

For my real first post i will do it on cp! you all know that rockhopper is here for a while, but have you met him? he will give you a cool background from when I met him at the server big snow. Have you met rockhopper?

Also new and rumorous(is that a word?) is the white puffle. ive seen it at the dojo and ski hill, but now they are only in puffle roundup. I hope they will be for non-members, because i am not a member. I usually go on servers mittens, glacier, and Artic. if you want to be my buddy, then tell me that i watch your blog. -super

p.s. here is a pic of rockhopper secret background.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Rockhopper has caused me so much stress! I just really wanna meet him. Oh and a "friend" has done something for you.... I E-MAIL like 5 or 7 people and asked them to follow your blog I even gave them the link. No thank-yous are necacery.
    -Funk on

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats why i already have like 7 followers! awesome!why isnt ptep on yet?he hasnt been on the cpu lately.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I e-mailed him too so he might not have been checking his e-mails

    ReplyDelete